The Associated Press
NEW YORK — Police contend a hustler cabbie who preys on nearing passengers during New York’s Kennedy Airport has been arrested — though not before his Lincoln city automobile crashed.
Port Authority Police orator Al Della Fave says dual officers speckled a family of 4 removing into a hobo cab. They famous a motorist as a hustler who charges sky-high rates for a float into Manhattan.
Della Fave says a officers attempted to advise a passengers, and a family’s teenage son put his palm on a steering wheel.
He says a automobile crashed into a guardrail and a motorist ran.
Driver Bhupinder Singh was arrested on charges including forward endangerment and facing arrest. No information on a counsel was available.
The mom and father of a family were treated for bumps and bruises.
February 21, 2012 06:11 PM EST
Copyright 2012, The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This element might not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Two arrested after car, cab crash
- Police locate teen fun riders after high-speed chase
- Man rams military automobile with golf cart, injures dual officers – WNDU
- Escapee’s transport to Maine in military automobile leads La. policeman to ‘rethink’ keeper …
- Man found passed in automobile foot during airport