Listen, giggle learn with a Green Divas (and Green Dude Paul) anytime Podcast here!
We had a remarkably good time this week, generally given a underline talk was with a favorite Green Reaper, Elizabeth Fournier, green wake director and author of All Men Are Cremated Equal: My 77 Blind Dates. Seriously. You gotta adore a lady who has a book with this title! She introduced us to a new eco-friendly approach of cremation that sounds (although some of a contention was a small some-more minute than we might have needed) like a good choice to normal cremation. Did we know that 16% of all mercury wickedness in a atmosphere is a approach outcome of cremation?!? Hope you’ll listen to a talk to learn some-more about this intensity choice famous as bio-cremation, resomation, or water resolution. Elizabeth has a miraculous approach of creation an mostly ungainly theme interesting, interesting and a lot reduction creepy.
Green Diva Lisa on a Sustainable Highway
Green Diva Lisa did a good news on a new highway outing she took to Austin, Texas. She had taken a event to write about her knowledge as a seasoned highway soldier and offering tips on how to be as green, tolerable and healthy as probable when on a large highway.
Here are a integrate of tips for tolerable highway tripping:
- Gas – find out how to be a many fuel fit with whatever automobile we expostulate on EarthGarage.com and check out a new app for anticipating a best gas prices while on a road: GasBuddy.
- Food - I generally don’t eat a lot of full dishes on a road, though we like to stop for breakfast. It tough to screw adult eggs, bacon and fruit. This outing we went to the Waffle House once (remind me not to do that again) and Cracker Barrel once. The other place that we will cruise interlude is Chipotle’s, with serves food with firmness ancillary internal farmers and offers weed fed meats and more.
- Snacks – The good thing about being on a highway is that we unequivocally aren’t on any eating schedule. You get to eat when we are inspired and eat what we are in a mood for during a time. So, we keep a accumulation of healthy choices. we move along an eco-friendly transport crater and bamboo or immaculate cutlery that we only rinse and re-use.
- Hyration - Staying hydrate can assistance keep a minds pointy on prolonged trips. Many of we know how The Green Divas feel about bottle water. If not, listen to a Sleeping Naked is Green podcast on bottled water and/or review GD Meg’s recent post about bottled water. My favorite choice to shopping bottled H2O is a BPA giveaway H2O bottle with a built in filter called the Bobble Bottle.
GETTIN LOCAL WITH THE GREEN DIVAS: Wherever You Are!
Listen to this 5-min shred on local, tolerable village – this week’s contention was about Local route purify ups with groups like Adopt-A-Trail, anticipating a internal CSA anticipating pleasing scenic drives for open (even in NJ!).
As always, greatfully revisit a website for LOTS of applicable links resources from a uncover - Green Divas website.
Hope you’ll listen to this broadcast!
- Eco Etiquette: What’s The Latest On Eco-Friendly Air Travel?
- Eco-Friendly Ways to Travel
- The 6 low appetite quadricycles have been granted to inspire greener …
- 5 Things To Pack In You Dog’s Bag On Car Trips – Babble.com
- Hills of Africa Travel Sees Increase in Honeymooners Seeking Sustainable African Safaris